*Annoucements*
Get your entries in for "Look Whooooo's Snapping"

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Crafty Wall Letters

I'm getting a little side tracked from my photography blogs for a bit to share some information on the wall letters I've recently been crafting. After reading a recent blog that I wrote about how to craft your own wall letters, a girl I know ask me to make some for her daughter. Of course I said "Yes" because I love doing it! It's so much fun, and I love looking at the end result. Here are the letters I made for her:



Doing this for someone else has inspired me to want to continue crafting these gorgeous letters. It's not only perfect for parents of little ones, but anyone can enjoy these beautiful wall accessories. Not only can you put several letters together to spell a word or a phrase or even a sentence (i.e. a child's name, the word "HOPE", a phrase like "BLESS THIS HOME", etc.), but you can also hang a single letter on your wall that stands for something (i.e. "W" for Welcome, the first letter of your last name, etc.).  Below is the letter "H" that I crafted to stand for HOME.



For those of you who haven't read my recent blogs, here are the letters I crafted for my daughters:



I encourage you to craft your own wall letters. The step-by-step directions on how to do this can be found in my recent blog, Ava's letters get a Make-Over. Keep in mind that these letters make great gifts!

If you are interested in having me craft wall letters for you (as well as info on pricing for production and shipping), please feel free to comment at the end of the post or contact me at breena08@gmail.com. I'd be more than happy to do it! 

The letter design is available in whimsical (like Audrey's letters) or block capital (like Ava's letters). The possible colors and designs are endless... polka dots, stripes, swirls, etc. 

Hope you've enjoyed this blog post! Have fun crafting!





3 comments:

  1. So, I'm totally not crafty. But when the time comes for Mark and I to welcome a little one into the world, you'll be hearing from me! You are so crafty and I love the idea of expanding these letters beyond names.

    Emily (p.s. postying anonymously was the only way I could) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emily! I'm so glad you like them! I'll be very happy to do them for you when the time comes ;) Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that you are continuing to do this neat little craft. Even though I haven't recieved Kali's letters yet, we love them already! They are so adorable & we cannot wait to hang them in her room. Once again thanks for these & good luck with the little one. Cant wait to see pics :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...