*Annoucements*
Get your entries in for "Look Whooooo's Snapping"

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award goes to.... ME!

I just love getting awards... and that includes receiving awards for my blog! Thanks so much to Carrie {from Crafty Moms Share} for sending the Versatile Blogger Award my way! (By the way, be sure to check out Carrie's blog when you have a chance. She is loaded with tons of super cute craft ideas for all occasions).

The Versatile blogger award goes to blogs that are newly discovered and offer some fun or inspiring ideas.

The Rules
* Thank the person that nominated you with a link back to them.
* Tell everyone seven things about yourself.
* Pass this award on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know that they've received an award!

Seven things about me -
1.) I love Jesus with all my heart.
2.) I am a wife to the most wonderful man I know.
3.) I am a mother to the two most beautiful little girls.
4.) I am the second child of six (three girls and three boys).
5.) I love to take photographs (my camera is basically an extension of my body).
6.) I have a bachelors degree in chemistry and a master's degree in speech-language pathology but am thankfully blessed with having a full-time job of mommy-hood. (fyi - I work as a per diem speech therapist and a whenever possible photographer). 
7.) I love to travel. (My husband and I, together and separately, have been to various states in the US, including Hawaii, and several other countries, Russia and England to name a few, and we are always looking forward to planning our next adventure)!

Fifteen newly discovered "to me" blogs (in no particular order) -

It wasn't easy picking only 15 blogs to receive this award. I have "met" so many other wonderful and inspirational friends in this amazing blogger community! Please be sure to check out the blogs I have listed above for some incredible ideas, amazing photography, and valuable life long lessons. Thanks so much and blessings to you all! 


11 comments:

  1. Aw, Breena-- you're such a sweetheart! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! Your so kind and sweet! I guess I'll have to get working on a post :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breena, thank you so much!! Wow! That was so sweet of you!! I will have to get busy on this post! Hopefully, things will settle down by the end of the week; and I can get this done! Thanks for thinking of me! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breena, Thank you so much, it is really appreciated. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the award! It is very much apperciated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats my friend ..but can you please let me know how to pick this award's..!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...