*Annoucements*
Get your entries in for "Look Whooooo's Snapping"

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Life is About... {Blog Hop} Week 1

Welcome to my first ever 
Life is About... {Blog Hop}!
**********************************************************************************
I've created this Blog Hop to allow anyone and everyone to link up their posts about what's important or going on in their lives. Your posts can be about anything! A photo. A story. A recipe. A craft. You name it! The hop begins on Monday and is open until Friday. Just be sure to grab the blog hop button below (or on my right side bar) to add on your post, showing others your linking up! 


You are also welcome to grab the linky code below the list of link-ups to grab for your blog (the same linky list will appear on everyone's blog, allowing others to "hop" between blogs), but it's not required.

My favorite submission(s) will be featured on next week's hop.

 Life is about

**********************************************************************************
WEEK ONE

For me: Life is About... loving one another

These simple shots come from our very own living room but do an extraordinary job of displaying the true love my daughters share. Despite a messy room full of toys, I was able to capture pure sweetness and joy as well as the love Ava and Audrey have for one another in the beautiful images below. 





What is life about for you?!! Please link up and share below. We'd love to hear about what's important in your life!




Linked:
Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory FridayPhotobucket







5 comments:

  1. Hey thanx for stopping by my blog hun!
    This it's so cute and Life is definatley about LOVE, I know my life is :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breena, Your little girls remind me of Brooke when she was little! They are just beautiful!

    Krystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. All linked up! Thanx for the invite:)
    Send me your fan page address and I'll tag this linky on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Breena,
    Thank you for the invite!! I got your button on my page.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...