*Annoucements*
Get your entries in for "Look Whooooo's Snapping"

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Look Whooooo's Snapping {5}

Welcome back to my weekly Look Whooooo's Snapping photo linky party! Thanks again to all who participated last week. I hope everyone had a very blessed Thanksgiving with friends and family!

Before we begin this week's party, let's discuss the "winners" from last week.

Once again we had a tie for the most popular photo!
("Winners" are chosen by your popular vote).

And the "winners" are....

This breath-taking "Cotton Candy Skies" photo comes to us from Ashley
{from Ramblings and Photos}.


This adorably playful shot was submitted by Dina {from 4 Lettre Words}.

Thank you, Ashley and Dina, for participating, and congratulations on "winning"!
You both are welcome to grab the button below!


 Look whooooo’s snapping


And... my most favorite photo from last week was....

This charming autumn photo was brought to us by Jessica {from dramaticmama}.

Thank you for your lovely shot, Jessica!
You deserve to grab the button below :)


 Look whooooo’s snapping

**********************************************************************************

Now it's time to get this week's Look Whooooo's Snapping photo linky party started!

This linky party is for sharing your favorite photo(s) {of the week}. Just make sure to grab the button below to share on your blog post, showing others that you are linking-up!
(If this is your first time linking up, be sure to click here for rules and details).


 Look whooooo’s snapping

**********************************************************************************

Here is my favorite photo of the week....

This image comes from a photo session I had just before going out of town for Thanksgiving vacation. (I just finished the edits on all the photos from the session this week). I chose this as my favorite is celebration of the upcoming Holiday season! This precious shot is of a nine month old little fellow, who is full of complete sweetness! I'm so happy to have had the opportunity to photograph him. To view the other photos I've shared from this collection, click here





Now it's your turn to share your favorite photo(s) of the week! 
And THANK YOU in advance for participating :)

Don't forget to vote for at least one other photo besides your own!


8 comments:

  1. Your pic is absolutely adorable, Breena! Such a sweet little smile.

    Thank you so much for showing off my little Luke. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks so much for featuring me. And what a cute photo you took too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww- that little one is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos! and your baby in the header, is sooooo ADORABLE.

    I hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration!

    For the month of December, I am hosting 1 giveaway a week! This week is a unique hair accessory (value:$16) by The Grey Deer !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo Breena, love the expression on his face!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...