*Annoucements*
Get your entries in for "Look Whooooo's Snapping"

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Look Whooooo's Snapping {9}

This linky party is for sharing your favorite photo(s) {of the week}. 
Just make sure to grab the button below to share on your blog post, showing others that you are linking-up!
(If this is your first time linking up, be sure to click here for rules and details).

 Look whooooo’s snapping

**********************************************************************************
Thanks so much again to everyone who participated in last week's party! I hope you all had a very wonderful Christmas!

Now on to the "awards"!

Last week's most popular photo was...
("Winners" are chosen by your popular vote).

This beautiful Christmas garland and lights capture was submitted by Linda 


Congrats Linda and thanks for participating!
You are rewarded the button below :)

 Look whooooo’s snapping


My favorite photos from last week were....


I love the Bokeh effect (as you saw in my last week's party post). This image is full of lovely Christmas color. 
Ewa {from Blueberry Craft and Hobby Time} shared this photo with us.


Such a sweet little pirate. Don't ya think?! Sarah {from Naptime Momtog} provided this photo.

Thanks Ewa and Sarah for participating!
You both are welcome to grab the button below :)


 Look whooooo’s snapping

**********************************************************************************
Now it's time to get this week's party started!

Here is my favorite photo of the week.....

I haven't actually had a chance to go through all of the photos I took on Christmas morning, but while quickly glancing through what I did capture, this photo of my dad and nephew, Trey, caught my eye. I think Trey was sneaking some Granda lovin'. I'm so glad I was able to snap the love!






Now it's your turn to share your favorite photo(s) of the week! 
And THANK YOU in advance for participating :)

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for choosing my photo, I am away for a week, but I will participate again soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...