*Annoucements*
Get your entries in for "Look Whooooo's Snapping"

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Photo Session: Mr. Nicholas

I've had the pleasure of photographing Mr. Nicholas on several occasions, and I must say, it truly is a lot of fun. This young man is full of happy energy and is always very cooperative. Below are a "few" of the images from his "Three Year Old" portrait session. You'll notice he likes to share many of his "silly" facial expressions while getting his picture taken, and I'm sure you'll agree that he certainly is a true cutie pie!
















If you haven't already, be sure to check out my entire portfolio and current products at my JB gallery website. 
(JB gallery is also on facebook. Check it out here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...