*Annoucements*
Get your entries in for "Look Whooooo's Snapping"

Monday, May 14, 2012

Springtime Sessions

This month has been packed full of portrait sessions! And I am LOVING it!! Instead of creating an individual post for each session, I plan to just go ahead and include a few of my favorite photos from the sessions I've had so far this month.

{Little Miss "A"}
Oh my, what a beauty! I really enjoyed capturing this little Miss on camera. I'm hoping to have another opportunity to catch her in front of the lens in the future!






 {Miss Ryelle}
This little lady came back for a surprise visit for some more camera love at three weeks of age! {Click here to see one of her portraits from just 5 days new}. She was just an angel to shoot! I think she may just like all the attention... and I know I just LOVE giving it to her! ;)






{Kris - Senior and Family}
This family was so much fun to photograph! With their care-free, playful attitudes, I could have spent the entire day with them! I'm so thankful to have had the opportunity to meet them and to have been able to capture some of their wonderful memories on film!












{Miss Rylee}
This precious doll came to have me shoot her Two Year Old portraits, and a fun time was certainly had! Don't you agree that she has the most adorable little outfits and expressions?! 







  


{Stephanie & Kurtis - LOVEBIRDS}
I shot this lovely couple's engagement session just last weekend at a beautiful scenic outdoor location. These two were a pleasure to photograph, and I can't wait to shoot their upcoming wedding this summer!








And there you have it folks... well, for now ;) 
I still have a few sessions planned before the month comes to an end, so be sure to stay tuned!!


4 comments:

  1. WOW! These are all just gorgeous! LOVE the waterfall in the background)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so talented Breena! :) Love those baby photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way too many gorgeous photos here! I love the cutie in the very first few shots! And did I see leg warmers on one of those babies? I think I did; love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI, Breena

    These are some great pictures. You are very talented! I love looking around your lovely blog and I am a new follower. Thank you for stopping by www.homesweetbutterfly.com, appreciate the follow. Have a great weekend.

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...