*Annoucements*
Get your entries in for "Look Whooooo's Snapping"

Friday, August 31, 2012

Life is About... {Blog Hop} Month Ten

 Life is about

If this is your first time linking up, click here for details about the hop.

*************************************************************************************************************
My favorite entry from last month's "Life is About..." blog hop was -
"Photo Triptyck Montages"
 provided by Laurie {from Pride in Photos}

Thank you, Laurie, for your awesome submission and for participating.
Congrats on being this month's feature!
You deserve to grab the button below :) 

Life as this Mommy knows It

**********************************************************************************

Time to start this month's hop!

MONTH TEN

For me: Life is About... doing what I LOVE
(and LOVING what I do!)

During one of our most recent special events (in this case, a beauty pageant), my husband was sneaky enough to get a shot of me in the zone. I'm super excited that he did because I just love it! It genuinely displays the joy and precision I experience when doing exactly what I love to do - be behind the lens of my camera!




What is life about for you?!! Please link up and share below. We'd love to hear about what's important in your life!
(And Please remember to steal my button for your link-up showing others you've joined the hop!)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my triptick image! I am just delighted. The widget is on my sidebar of the blog of Pride in Photos. Thanks again for the great linky parties you provide.
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...